FERRUPS Shipboard UPS SEACOTS UPCS
FERRUPS Shipboard UPS SEACOTS UPCS
FERRUPS Shipboard SEACOTS UPCS
The FERRUPS Shipboard UPS – Uninterruptible Power Conditioning System (UPCS) is specifically designed to support marine applications. After extensive development and testing, the FERRUPS performs reliably in the severe electrical and harsh environment of marine/military environments. Consisting of Shipboard Environmentally adapted Commercial off the shelf (SEACOTS) components, the FERRUPS Marine UPS also meets TAA Compliant standards.
- Capacities ranging from 3.1kVA to 18kVA
- Power Input/Output 120 & 208/240V options
- Meets performance standards for installations for naval applications
- Tested to MIL-S-901 and MIL-S-167-1
- Delivers power protection with ferroresonant technology
- Converts unstable AC power to clean computer-grade power
- Extended backup battery run-times with external battery cabinet
- Monitoring of internal logic board, batteries, and other critical components at scheduled intervals for reliable performance
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at email@example.com
Features of the FERRUPS Military UPS:
The FERRUPS Shipboard UPS essentially performs two main functions. First, it regulates incoming power, conditioning it so that the protected equipment connected to the UPCS always receives computer-grade power. This output power is consistently free from power disturbances that can cripple sensitive electronic equipment. Second, the FERRUPS Marine UPS provides battery backup power during a power outage. Should a power failure occur, the FERRUPS seamlessly switches to battery power without interruption to the connected equipment. The FERRUPS can be fitted with multiple battery cabinets to increase battery backup times.
- CAPACITY: 3.1kVA / 5kVA / 18kVA options CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Galvanicly Isolated Ferroresonant technology
- VOLTAGE INPUT/OUTPUT: Single Phase, 120V +15%, -20% or Single Phase 208/240V 15%, -20%
- FREQUENCY INPUT/OUTPUT: 60Hz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE WAVEFORM: Sine Wave
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE THD : 5% or less at rated kW load
- OVERLOAD CAPACITY: 150% surge and 125% for 10 minutes online, 150% surge and 110% for 10 minutes on inverter.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Tower and rack mount options
- TRANSFER TIME: 0 ms
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, with software suite and optional network based management with SNMP adapter
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CSA, cUL
- TESTING STANDARDS: MIL-S901, MIL-167-1, ANSI/IEEE C62.41 (1980); ANSI/IEEE 62.45 (1987); IEC 801-2, 801-4, 801-5
- OPTIONS: Step-Down transformer, bypass switch SNMP adapter and addition battery packs
Computer-grade Power Conditioning and Regulation
The FERRUPS Shipboard combines true, no-break regulated and conditioned computer-grade power with galvanic isolation. As a result, the effects of spikes, sages, surges, switching transients, and noise are eliminated without the addition of a separate power conditioner or isolation transformer. The FERRRUPS converts power from almost any AC source, while its bi-directional filtering protects the ship’s electrical power from electrical noise and harmonics generated by the protected equipment.
The FERRUPS Marine UPS has been electrically performance-tested by the Naval Ship Systems Engineering Station using an un-grounded ship’s power system within a land-based test site (LBTS). The FERRUPS has met the criteria for shipboard installation. The rugged FERRUPS was medium weight shock-tested to MIL-S-901 (three “hits” each on all three axis) for Grade A unrestricted shipboard installation, and tested to MIL-S-167-1 through 50 Hz vibrations for unrestricted shipboard installation. The FERRUPS maintained all operational capabilities throughout the entire test evolution.
Backed by many years of reliable implementations and an unwavering commitment from Eaton to support Navy shipboard applications, the FERRUPS is a proven power protection system. The FERRUPS provides the highest level of design and performance to keep your critical applications running without interruption.