5kVA Online UPS 200V – DOUBLE CONVERSION (RACK/TOWER)
5kVA Online UPS 200V – DOUBLE CONVERSION (RACK/TOWER)
P91-5K – 5kVA / 5000VA Online UPS 200V
The P91-5K provides 5kVA of clean and stable electrical battery backup power to mission-critical equipment during and after a power loss or disruption events.
- The Double Conversion Online technology, protects attached critical equipment by providing stabilization and power conditioning to incoming electrical power.
- Wide range power input for applications with unstable incoming power input.
- External battery options for extended battery backup run times, depending on customer requirements.
- Peace of mind by protection for critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges up to 800 Joules.
- Purchase with confidence! The P91-5K UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the P91-5K 5kVA Online UPS 200V include:
The P91-5K is a 5KVA Online UPS that delivers continuous, pure sine wave AC power to critical electrical equipment. The P91-5K provides tower, rack mount configuration options. It protects your equipment from blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, and noise interference. The P91-5K offers the lowest total cost of ownership by cutting energy costs and lowering heat output.
- CAPACITY: 5 kVA / 5000 VA / 5000 Watts CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- INPUT VOLTAGE: Single Phase 110–300VAC, 50/60Hz auto sensing
- POWER INPUT: Terminal Block or L6-30P with 6′ power cord
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 200/208/220/230/240VAC (208/120V or 240/120V with optional transformer)
- OUTPUT OUTLETS: Options for: Terminal block, L6-30R, L6-20R, 5-15/20R
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Double Conversion Online
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Tower, 2-post and 4-post rack mounting configurations available
- SCALABLE: Extended battery run-times with optional matching battery modules
- EFFICIENCY: Up to 95% online mode or 99% ECO mode
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, USB, EPO, intelligent slot for optional cards (Web/SNMP, Relay/dry contact, Modbus)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL/FCC (pending), RoHS
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- OPTIONS: 5 year extended warranty, power distribution (XPDU), 4-post rail kit, 2-post shelf kit, transformer
Benefits of a P91-5K UPS include:
UNITY OUTPUT POWER FACTOR: P91 systems provide more real capacity for high density loads
SMART LCD DISPLAY: Vital monitoring and precise information is brightly displayed on the front LCD interface.
PARALLEL OPERATION: Up to three units can be paralleled (Up to 15kVA) for additional capacity or N+1 redundancy (Up to 10kVA)
LOAD SHEDDING CAPABILITIES: Maximize up-time for critical loads and equipment by shedding less critical loads
EXTENDED BATTERY RUN-TIMES: Optional external battery packs for extended battery backup run-times
HOT SWAPPABLE BATTERY: Hot Swappable batteries, replacement of the batteries without interruption to the load
NETWORK MANAGEMENT CARD: An optional network card allows for the P91-5K UPS to be network manageable for monitoring and control
ISOLATION TRANSFORMER: Optional 2U PDU with isolation transformer provides 120V output
MAINTENANCE BYPASS: An optional bypass module enables the P91-5K to be replaced or serviced without interruption of power to critical loads
SURGE PROTECTION: 800J of surge protection
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY: protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection provided by the P91-5K 5000VA Online UPS:
- Power problems such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
The P91-5K – 5kVA Online UPS supports incoming wide AC power input. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The P91-5K is a True Online double conversion uninterruptible power supply providing the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the P91-5K / 5000W Double Converson Online UPS 200V detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment while the UPS can be repaired or replaced.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. Under battery mode the internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.