Eaton Power Xpert 9395
Eaton Power Xpert 9395
Power Xpert 9395 UPS
The energy-efficient Power Xpert 9395 UPS is designed to provide backup in a small footprint for large data centers, healthcare applications, and uninterruptible power modules are purchased with the 9395, you can redundancy option. This means that any time the load is below 50 percent redundant.
- Delivers 99% UPS efficiency without sacrificing reliability using Energy Saver System (ESS)
- Provides stronger power performance with double-conversion design and Eaton’s exclusive Easy Capacity Test
- Offers the highest reliability and availability with Powerware Hot Sync paralleling, superior battery management, inherent redundancy and scalable architecture that adapts to increasing power requirements.
- Delivers robust manageability with a 7-inch color touchscreen display, superior control and connectivity.
- Works with the Intelligent Power Software Suite, which offers free monitoring, management and shutdown software ideal for protecting physical and virtual machines.
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation.
- Provides room to grow in the future through on-site upgrades in 275kVA increments.
- Includes one year of PredictPulse remote monitoring service (includes connectivity kit)
For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at email@example.com
Eaton Power Xpert 9395 200-1200kW
For more than 40 years, Eaton® has been dedicated to delivering the most technologically advanced products for our customers’ mission-critical applications—a commitment exemplified by the Power XpertTM 9395 UPS. With an unprecedented level of power performance, reliability and energy savings, the state-of-the-art 9395 has raised the bar in three-phase power protection technology.
The 9395 delivers a wide scope of superior customer-driven benefits unmatched by competitive UPS solutions, including:
- Highest efficiency ratings lower utility costs
- Lowest total cost of ownership and lifecycle carbon footprint
- Smallest footprint and weight
- Lowest transportation and installation costs
Stronger power performance
- Lowest input to THD enhance compatibility with upstream power systems
- Lowest output THD
- Optimum generator sizing
- PFC power supply compatible
Highest reliability and availability
- Powerware Hot Sync® wireless paralleling
- Superior battery management
- Inherent redundancy
- Scalable architecture that adapts to increasing power requirements
- Superior control and connectivity
- Color touchscreen display provides metering and management options
The reliable solution
Providing high availability for your critical systems at all times, the 9395 was designed with numerous technological advancements that create an unprecedented level of reliability while emphasizing serviceability–lowering MTTR and enhancing availability.
Double-conversion design offers the highest protection possible
Unlike some other commercially available UPS technologies, the double-conversion design completely isolates output power from all input power anomalies and delivers 100-percent conditioned, perfect sine-wave output—regulating both voltage and frequency. Even when presented with the most severe power disturbances, power output remains stable. Output voltage THD is held within two percent of nominal specification for linear loads, and within five percent for nonlinear loads—making the 9395 ideal for supporting equipment that’s sensitive to a distorted voltage input. Additionally, the 9395 excels at supporting leading power factor loads, which are becoming more prevalent in new or updated data centers. The 9395 handles leading loads, down to 0.9 power factor, without de-rating.