1kVA Tower Online UPS 120V Double Conversion
1kVA Tower Online UPS 120V Double Conversion
T91 1kVA Tower Online UPS
The T91 700VA Tower Online UPS provides double conversion online power for light industrial applications, point of sale, servers, voice & data networks, and laboratories. T91 features “unity” output power factor to support up to 43% more critical loads than typical UPSs.
- The Double Conversion Online technology, protects attached critical equipment by providing stabilization and power conditioning to incoming electrical power.
- Peace of mind by protection for critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges up to 800 Joules.
- Purchase with confidence! The T91 1kVA Tower Online UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For product questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
99 in stock
Features of the T91 1kVA Tower Online UPS include:
The T91 1kva Tower Online UPS that provides “Unity” power factor. The UPS provides high density online power protection for critical load during power failure.
Extended battery runtimes are available from the T91 by adding up to seven matching battery packs. The T91 UPSs’ battery charger can be programmed to provide up to 8 amps of recharge current. This feature insures batteries are recharged quickly and prepared for the next utility outage.
- POWER CAPACITY: 1kVA / 1000 VA / 1000 Watts CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- INPUT VOLTAGE: Single Phase 55-150VAC, 50/60Hz auto-sensing. 6ft. line cord 5-15P
- RUN TIMES: 6min. @ 100%, 17min. @ 50%, optional external battery packs for increased run times available
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 120VAC nominal (100/110/115/127 delectable)
- OUTPUT OUTLETS: (6) 5–15R (Programmable)
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Double Conversion Online
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Tower, or wall mount options
- SCALABLE: Extended battery run-times with optional matching battery modules
- POWER FACTOR: UNITY
- EFFICIENCY: Up to 98% ECO Mode and 92% online mode
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, USB, EPO, intelligent slot for an optional management card (Web/SNMP, Relay/dry contact, Modbus)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL1778 (cTUVus), FCC B, RoHS
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- OPTIONS: Extended warranty, bypass distribution (XBDM), power distribution (XPDU)
Benefits of the 1kVA Tower Online UPS:
Reduce power consumption and increase end to end efficiency with this powerful single-phase uninterruptible power supply. Designed for high density critical loads, the T91 1000VA Tower Online UPS delivers industry leading reliability, efficiency and flexibility. Output voltage and frequency are programmable to meet a wide range of US and international requirements. T91 1kVA tower UPS includes a high capacity internal battery charger for quick charging of external battery packs.
UNITY OUTPUT POWER FACTOR T91 provides industry highest real power rating
CHARGING CURRENT 2A to 8A, adjustable from LCD display Fast Recharge—up to 95% in just 3 hours
FAST RECHARGE Up to 95% in just 3 hours
GENERATOR COMPATIBILITY Wide input voltage and frequency windows allow reliable generator compatibility
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY RS-232, USB, and optional Web/SNMP, Relay/dry contact and Modbus cards
LOAD SHEDDING CAPABILITIES Maximize up time for critical loads and equipment by shedding less critical loads
EMERGENCY POWER OFF Allows for compliance with the highest of application safety standards
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY Protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection provided by the T91 UPS:
- Power conditions such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
The T91 1kVA Tower Online UPS supports incoming wide AC power input. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR), protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The T91 1kVA Tower UPS is a online double conversion uninterruptible power supply. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the T91 1kVA tower UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment while the UPS can be repaired or replaced.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.