M90-15 15kVA Modular Online UPS
M90-15 15kVA Modular Online UPS
M90-15 15kVA Modular Online UPS
Mission Critical Availability while reducing costs with Scalable, Modular M90 for 15kVA to 45kVA applications
The M90 is a scalable modular online double conversion UPS that protects critical data and equipment from power problems while supplying clean and reliable network grade power. M90 can be configured with a fully redundant power module and battery modules. Should one module fail, the remaining modules smoothly take over the load. Because the power modules are independent, they can be hot swapped without risk to the critical load. As power requirements change, M90 modularity makes it easy to add modules and increase capacity.
- Energy Star Certified
- Modular and upgradeable for capacity or redundancy
- Hot swappable power modules
- Large LCD display
- Up to 98% ECO mode or 94% online efficiency
- Remote control and monitoring options
- UL-1778 (TUV), cUL, FCC A, RoHS
- 2 year warranty (USA and Canada)
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the M90-15 15kVA Modular Online UPS
The M90-15 is a 15kVA Modular Online UPS. This high density double conversion UPS protects critical data and equipment from power problems while supplying clean and reliable network grade power.
The M90-15 can be configured with a fully redundant power module and battery modules. Should one module fail, the remaining modules smoothly take over the load. Because the power modules are independent, they can be hot swapped without risk to the critical load. As power requirements change, M90-15 modularity makes it easy to add modules and increase capacity.
- CAPACITY: 15 kVA /15000 VA/ 13500 Watts CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR POWER REQUIREMENT
- INPUT VOLTAGE: Three phase, 208/120V 50/60Hz auto sensing
- RUNTIME: (2) Batteries 2min., (4) Batteries, 9min., (6) Batteries 16min., (8) Batteries 22min, (10) Batteries 29min., (12) Batteries 37min.
- UPS TOPOLOGY : True Online Double Conversion
- SCALABLITY: Up to 45kVA/40.5kW for future expansion
- MODULARITY: Add or remove UPS power supply system(s), and backup batteries
- HOT SWAPPABLE: Major components such as power modules and replacement of the hot swappable batteries without disrupting power to target equipment.
- MANAGEMENT: Intelligent battery management, remote control and monitoring options that are network manageable
- EFFICIENCY: Certified 94.1% online mode, or 98% ECO mode
- WARRANTY: 2-year electronics, 2-year battery (USA and Canada)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL-1778 (TUV), cUL, FCC A, RoHS, ENERGY STAR
The M90-15 15kVA Modular Online UPS can be a vital when following energy saving frameworks. The ENERGY STAR certification ensures your equipment uses less energy and leaves a smaller carbon footprint. The M90-15 provides best-in-class high efficiency, lowest energy consumption and heat output.
Benefits of the M90-15 UPS include:
SCALABLE: When power and runtime requirements change M90 modularity makes it easy to add modules and increase capacity
HIGHEST AVAILABILITY: The UPS system can be configured with redundant power and battery modules making for a highly reliable platform for critical power applications.
REDUCE ENERGY COST: Best in-class energy efficiency provides lowest energy consumption and heat output
DUAL or SINGLE UTILITY INPUT: Provides maximum installation flexibility
MAINTENANCE BYPASS Manually transfer critical loads from UPS power to utility power, enabling M90-15 maintenance with no disruption to connected loads
LARGE LCD DISPLAY 5.7” LCD display provides graphic display including UPS status and warnings
MOUNTING: Standard Floor Mount Brackets included. Seismic Hold Down Anchorage available
EXPANSION: Support for up to 12X additional matching battery packs for increased up times.
SERVICE & SUPPORT: Options to extend to 3-year factory warranty, Start Up and On-site warranties also available.
Power Protection provided by the M90-15 UPS:
- Power conditions such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
The M90-15 15000VA Modular Online UPS supports incoming wide voltage and frequency power input. This feature protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends battery performance and life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The M90-15 UPS uses the Double Conversion Online topology. This provides the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power for critical applications. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the M90-15 15kW Modular Online UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment during repair.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.