1.5kVA – 1500VA Online UPS 120V – DOUBLE CONVERSION
1.5kVA – 1500VA Online UPS 120V – DOUBLE CONVERSION
P90-1500 1.5kVA – 1500VA Online UPS 120V
The P90-1500 provides 1.5kVA of clean and stable electrical battery backup power to mission-critical equipment during and after a power loss or disruption events.
- The Double Conversion Online technology, protects attached critical equipment by providing stabilization and power conditioning to incoming electrical power.
- Zero transfer time from loss of power to battery backup for uninterrupted operation of connected equipment.
- Peace of mind by protection for critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges up to 800 Joules.
- Purchase with confidence! The P90-1500 UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the P90-1500 1500VA Online UPS 120V include:
The P90-1500 is a 1500VA Online UPS 120V that delivers continuous, pure sine wave AC power to critical electrical equipment. The P90-1500 provides tower, rack, and wall mount configuration options. It protects your equipment from blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, and noise interference. The P90-1500 offers the lowest total cost of ownership by cutting energy costs and lowering heat output.
- CAPACITY: 1.5 kVA / 1500 VA / 1350 Watts CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- VOLTAGE INPUT: Single Phase 120VAC (5-15P connector)
- VOLTAGE OUTPUT: 120VAC nominal (100/110/115 selectable)
- RUNTIMES: 3min. @ 100% and 8min. @ 50%
- OUTPUT OUTLETS: (8x) NEMA 5-15R outlets (Programmable)
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Double Conversion Online
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Tower, wall (2U units), 2-post and 4-post rack mounting configurations available
- SCALABLE: Extended battery run-times with optional matching battery modules
- POWER FACTOR CORRECTION: 0.9 output
- EFFICIENCY: 98% efficient operation in ECO mode
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, USB, EPO, intelligent slot for optional cards (Web/SNMP, Relay/dry contact, Modbus)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL, cUL, RoHS
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- OPTIONS: 5 year extended warranty, bypass distribution, power distribution, 4 post rail kit, 2-post shelf kit, wall mount bracket
Benefits of a P90-1500 UPS include:
AUTO RESTART: After full battery discharge, the P90-1500 automatically restarts when utility power returns
SMART LCD DISPLAY: Vital monitoring and precise information is brightly displayed on the front LCD interface.
FREQUENCY CONVERTER: The P90-1500 can be programmed to convert from 50Hz to 60Hz or 60Hz to 50Hz
LOAD SHEDDING CAPABILITIES: Maximize up-time for critical loads and equipment by shedding less critical loads
EXTENDED BATTERY RUN-TIMES: Optional external battery packs for extended battery backup run-times
HOT SWAPPABLE BATTERY: Hot Swappable batteries, replacement of the batteries without interruption to the load
NETWORK MANAGEMENT CARD: An optional network card allows for the P90-1500 UPS to be network manageable for monitoring and control
MAINTENANCE BYPASS: An optional bypass module enables the P90-1500 to be replaced or serviced without interruption of power to critical loads
SURGE PROTECTION: 800J of surge protection
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY: protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection provided by the P90-1500 Online UPS:
- Power problems such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
The P90-1500 1.5kVA Online UPS 120V supports incoming wide AC power input. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The P90-1500 is a 1500VA true online double conversion uninterruptible power supply providing the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the P90-1500 1350W Online UPS 120V detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment while the UPS can be repaired or replaced.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. Under battery mode the internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.