E90-15 15kVA Parallel UPS, Three Phase
E90-15 15kVA Parallel UPS, Three Phase
E90-15 15kVA Parallel Online UPS
Economical, Efficient and Reliable, the E90-15 UPS provides online power protection in a compact footprint. The E90-15 UPS provides economical three-phase double conversion power for small data centers, network closets, retail stores, servers and industrial applications. The system is capable of parallel or redundant configuration offering up to 45kVA of power protection.
Providing UNITY output power factor, the E90-15 generates up to 25% more critical loads than similar competitive UPS systems. At a 50% smaller footprint than most competitive units, the E90 provides an all-in-one, energy efficient solution in a compact design.
- Unity Power Factor
- Internal maintenance bypass
- Dual or single utility inputs
- Power Module FRU
- Battery charger programmable from 1A-20A
- UL 1778, cUL, FCC A, Energy Star Certified
- 2 years warranty (USA & Canada)
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the E90-15 15kVA Parallel UPS include:
The E90-15 is a 15kVA Parallel UPS that protects critical data and equipment while supplying clean and reliable network grade power. The system is an Economical, High Efficiency and Compact Solution for small Three-Phase applications.
Extended battery runtimes are available for the E90 by adding up to four matching battery packs. The E90 battery charger can be programmed to provide up to 20 amps of recharge current ensuring batteries are recharged quickly and ready for the next power disruption.
- CAPACITY: 15 kVA /15000 VA/15000 Watts
- POWER FACTOR: UNITY CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR POWER REQUIREMENT
- INPUT VOLTAGE: Three phase, 208/120VAC or 220/127VAC
- RUNTIME: Expandable runtimes from 13 to 97 minutes
- UPS TOPOLOGY : True Online Double Conversion
- SCALABLITY: Up to 60kVA/60kW for future expansion by combining (4x) systems in parallel
- MANAGEMENT: Intelligent battery management, remote control and monitoring options that are network manageable
- EFFICIENCY: Certified 94.5% online mode, or 98% ECO mode
- WARRANTY: 2-year electronics, 2-year battery (USA and Canada)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL-1778 (TUV), cUL, FCC A, RoHS, ENERGY STAR
- OPTIONS: External maintenance bypass, output distribution, external battery packs, parallel cables
The E90-15 can be a vital when following energy saving frameworks. The ENERGY STAR certification ensures your equipment uses less energy and leaves a smaller carbon footprint. The E90-15 provides best-in-class energy efficiency, lowest energy consumption and heat output.
Benefits of the E90-15 UPS include:
EFFICIENT OPERATION: Up to 94.5% online or 98% ECO mode efficiency lowers energy consumption
UNITY OUTPUT POWER FACTOR CORRECTION: The E90 systems provide more real capacity for high density loads
LARGE LCD DISPLAY: Color LCD display provides graphic display including UPS status and warnings
DUAL or SINGLE UTILITY INPUT: —E90 includes separate rectifier and bypass inputs. Input jumpers are pre-installed
PARALLEL OPERATION: Up to four units can be paralleled for additional capacity or N+1 redundancy
PROGRAMMABLE CHARGER: 1A to 20A adjustable from the front panel
COMMUNICATIONS: RS485, USB, RS232, Dry Contacts, and two communication slots for optional cards
INTERNAL MAINTENANCE BYPASS: Manually transfer critical loads from UPS power supply to utility power, enabling E90 UPS maintenance without downtime
EXTENDED BATTERY PACKS: Optional external cabinets for matching battery modules to increase backup runtime
REDUCED MTTR: Power module FRU easily swaps, reducing maintenance time
SERVICE & SUPPORT: Options to extend to 3-year factory warranty, Start Up and On-site warranties also available.
Power Protection provided by the E90-15 15kVA Parallel UPS:
- Power conditions such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Wide Power Input
The E90-15 15000VA Parallel Online UPS supports incoming wide voltage and frequency power input. This feature protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends battery performance and life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The E90-15 uninterruptible power supply uses the Double Conversion Online UPS topology. This provides the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power for critical applications. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the E90-15 15kW parallel UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment during repair.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.