Eaton FERRUPS Ferroresonant UPS
Eaton FERRUPS Ferroresonant UPS
Eaton FERRUPS UPS FE Series 60Hz
The Eaton FERRUPS delivers proven, ferroresonant battery backup power and scalable runtimes for 911 centers, global military installations, marine vessels and other critical applications. Highly configurable with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords and receptacles, the Eaton FERRUPS continually regulates voltage and eliminates harmful harmonic currents.
- Active voltage regulation converts power from almost any AC source into computer grade power
- Eliminates harmful harmonic currents from entering a building’ wiring, where they can disrupt computer operations
- Enhanced diagnostics initiates automatic startup and schedule tests on the logic board, battery and other critical systems
- Provides regulated output voltage without drawing power from batteries keeping the batteries full charged from unexpected blackouts
- Complete offering of LanSafe® power management software included to ensure data integrity
- Provides investment protection with a two-year limited warranty and a $250,000 load protection guarantee (US and Canada)
For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at email@example.com
Features of the FERRUPS UPS:
The Eaton FERRUPS Ferroresonant UPS furnishes unmatched reliability in configurable power protection for computers and telecommunications equipment. Patented ferroresonant technology delivers “bulletproof” power protection, overcoming spikes, sags, surges, noise and lightning. Eaton-exclusive SineSense provides clean, reliable power while conserving batteries during blackouts.
Extensive configurability options make FERRUPS the ideal power protection solution with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords and receptacles. FERRUPS prevents the backfeed of harmonic currents into building wiring which can disrupt computer operations.
Redundant power paths assure high fault-tolerance
and optimum uptime. Galvanic isolation separates input from output, filtering line noise and surges. FERRUPS also features precision voltage regulation with no battery discharge down to 38% below nominal (depending upon load) as well as over 80 user-programmable diagnostic and communications functions.
FERRUPS models include free Eaton Software Suite power management software with connectivity cable and are BestLink SNMP/Web-ready for remote management. FERRUPS covers up to $250,000 for damage to connected equipment resulting from a spike or surge (US and Canada
- CAPACITY: 1.8kVA – 18kVA options CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Galvanicly Isolated Ferroresonant technology
- VOLTAGE INPUT/OUTPUT: Single Phase, 120/208/240V
- FREQUENCY INPUT/OUTPUT: 60Hz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE WAVEFORM: Sine Wave
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE THD : 5% or less at rated kW load
- OVERLOAD CAPACITY: 150% surge and 125% for 10 minutes online, 150% surge and 110% for 10 minutes on inverter.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Tower and rack mount options
- TRANSFER TIME: 0 ms
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, with software suite and optional network based management with SNMP adapter
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CSA, cUL
- EMI Compliance: FCC Class A
- Testing Standards: ANSI/EEE C62.41 (1991); ANSI/EEE C62.45 (2002); EN62040-2
- OPTIONS: Step-Down transformer, bypass switch SNMP adapter and addition battery packs