Eaton FERRUPS Ferroresonant UPS
Eaton FERRUPS Ferroresonant UPS
Eaton Ferrups FX UPS 3.1 kVA
Rugged, reliable, connected UPS designed for industrial power infrastructures
The Eaton Ferrups FX uninterruptible power system (UPS) series provides unmatched reliability and
configurable power protection for computers and telecommunications equipment. Patented ferroresonant
technology delivers “bulletproof” power protection against spikes, sags, surges, noise, and lightning. This UPS
represents a breakthrough in the design of advanced, line interactive UPSs
Providing outstanding performance and reliability, the Eaton Ferrups FX’s unique benefits include the following:
- Active voltage regulation converts power from almost any AC source into computer grade power.
- •Provides regulated output voltage without drawing power from batteries, keeping the batteries fully
charged from unexpected blackouts.
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data availability remotely.
- ABM® technology that uses advanced battery management to increase battery service life, optimize
recharge time, and provide a warning before the end of useful battery life.
For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at email@example.com
Features of the FERRUPS FX UPS 3.1kVA:
Harsh environments that are full of humidity, dust and unstable power conditions are all too familiar for industrial workers and nothing new for Eaton. We have years of experience building durable products that can help keep you connected to the data, personnel and systems required to maintain business continuity. With the IIoT placing pressure on businesses Eaton has strived to make products that are reliable, durable and secure to take the ‘worry’ out of regular tasks because we make what matters work for you.
For decades, legacy FERRUPS industrial UPS has set the standard for solid power protection. This unit has now been enhanced to withstand even greater environmental pressures and challenges of rugged applications with the new Ferrups FX UPS.
Combining the reliability of the legacy FERRUPS with options for customization and a remote control display with a high visibility status LED bar, the Eaton Ferrups FX UPS provides
connected power protection that’s IIoT-ready. To protect your industrial power infrastructure, the Ferrups FX UPS is deigned to support extreme runtime applications that can be utilized in harsh
power environments and applications. These include oil, natural gas, military deployments, 911 centers, water quality, machinery automation and healthcare.
- Option to custom-build the Ferrups FX to meet your industrial need
- User-replaceable receptacle panels allow you to make updates yourself as applications change
(technician not required)
- Magnetized Remote Control Display (RCD) that can be detached from the UPS for increased user flexibility
- LED status bar provides quick and clear visual diagnostics in all environments
- Transformer based design ensured compatibility with most Industrial loads and applications
- Industrial Gateway and Gigabit Network Cards provide cybersecurity protection and power quality connectivity
- Remote monitoring with PredictPulse keeps you connected with status updates, allowing you to predict power component failure with cloudbased analytics
- ENCLOSURE: Standard NEMA1
- CAPACITY: 3.1kVA / 2.2kW
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Galvanically Isolated Ferroresonant technology
- VOLTAGE INPUT/OUTPUT: 120V
- FREQUENCY INPUT/OUTPUT: 60Hz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE WAVEFORM: Sine wave; <5% THD at rated linear loads, computer-grade power
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE THD : 5% or less at rated kW load
- OVERLOAD CAPACITY: 150% surge and 125% for 10 minutes online, 150% surge and 110% for 10 minutes on inverter.
- TRANSFER TIME: 0 ms
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, with software suite and optional network based management with SNMP adapter
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CSA, cUL
- EMI Compliance: FCC Class A
- Testing Standards: ANSI/EEE C62.41 (1991); ANSI/EEE C62.45 (2002); EN62040-2
- OPTIONS: Step-Down transformer, bypass switch SNMP adapter and addition battery packs