S70 1000VA UPS Power Backup
S70 1000VA UPS Power Backup
S70 1000VA UPS Power Backup, 120V Small Footprint
Protect your sensitive electric equipment with reliable battery backup from power outages within a small form factor.
Power quality disturbances including voltage fluctuations, over voltage, under voltage, and voltage blackouts occur unexpectedly. In the event of any of these common power problems, the S70 UPS activates to protect all connected sensitive electronic equipment ranging from your computer to telcom equipment.
Product always in stock and ready for immediate shipment! Order online or call or email. US based sales and technical support.
98 in stock
Benefits & Features of the S70 1000VA UPS include:
The S70 1000VA UPS Power Backup streamlines installation to just a few simple steps. This allows for backup power protection and abundant battery backup power right out of the box. The smart LCD screen offers real-time monitoring of the UPS. And communications via USB port enables remote device control from a connected PC.
- POWER CAPACITY: 1000VA /600 watts of backup battery power CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- INPUT VOLTAGE: Single Phase 120VAC 60Hz, 5ft, 5-15P line cord
- VOLTAGE OUTPUT: 120VAC 60Hz, Sine Wave output, (6x) 5-15R surge protected outlets
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Line Interactive
- BATTERY: Lead Acid, replaceable battery
- RUN TIME: 12min. @ 50%, 1.5min. @ 100% load
- SURGE PROTECTION: 465 Joule surge suppression rating, $25,000 Load Protection Policy
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL and cUL listed, RoHS compliant
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty (USA and Canada)
- APPLICATIONS: Primary applications: home or small office, desktop computers, routers, and switches
EASE OF USE: Plug-and-play functionality allows the UPS to start protecting up your equipment right out of the box
AUTO RESTART: After full battery discharge, the S-70 automatically restarts when utility power returns
SMART LCD DISPLAY: UPS status information is brightly displayed on the front LCD panel.
SLEEK DESIGN: Modern and compact, perfect for use in any home office or small office setting
USB COMMUNICATIONS & SOFTWARE: The S70 offers a plug and play USB connection between the UPS and PC. Seamless monitoring and shutdown software that is compatible with Windows, Mac, Solaris, and Linux operating systems
LONGER BATTERY LIFE: Wide operating voltage range means less use of batteries, making them last longer
POWER SURGE PROTECTION: The S70 1kVA UPS Power Backup offers a 465 Joule surge protection rating
$25,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY: Protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection provided by the S70 battery backup surge protector UPS:
- Power problems such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”, providing graceful system shutdown for extended outage periods
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
The S70 1000VA UPS Power Backup supports incoming wide AC power input. This feature protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Line Interactive Topology
The Line Interactive uninterruptible power supply safeguards your equipment from minor power fluctuations (surges and sags) without switching to battery backup power. This extends the life of the battery as well as connected equipment. Typical applications are Point of Sale systems, PCs, network equipment, and mid-range servers.
Under a power outage the line interactive UPS’ static switch disconnects the load from the commercial power source. The bidirectional converter acts as an inverter, supplying energy from the batteries keeping critical systems powered. Upon restoration of power from the commercial power source, the static switch reconnects to the load to resume normal operations.