3kVA Tower UPS | SANUPS A11H 3kVA UPS
3kVA Tower UPS | SANUPS A11H 3kVA UPS
- The A11H UPS provides clean and stable electrical battery backup power to mission-critical electrical equipment during and after a power loss or disruption events.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) capability offers you peace of mind by protecting critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges or sags.
- Purchase with confidence! Sanyo Denki has manufactured power protection products for over 90 years. This power protection expertise is the reason why the A11H is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty.
See more details below.
19 in stock
Benefits & Features of the SANUPS A11H 3kVA Tower UPS include:
- 3kVA \ 3000VA \ 2100W
- SANUPS A11H offers 3kVA, 3kVA and 3kVA backup power product configurations
- Backup battery runtime: 11 min @ 100%, 29 min @ 50% power draw
- 3kVA Double conversion UPS topology for advanced power conditioning capabilities
- 3kVA Tower UPS configuration (rack or tower options available)
- Single Phase 120V 50/60hz input voltage
- Wide Range AC power input capable
- “Cold Start” capable
- Input Power Factor Correction and pure sine wave output in both voltage and frequency
- RS-232 port for monitoring and control. Optional software for network management and allowing systems to gracefully shutdown before the UPS battery discharges, multiple operating systems are supported
- Automated battery management & test
- Hot swappable battery modules for zero downtime during battery replacement
- Long life, revision controlled Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) UPS
- Ruggedized enhancements such as protective chemical coatings, components epoxied into place, and double sealed batteries
- Agency Approved: FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class C: UL1778 5th edition (E226092)
- Industry leading Three-year Warranty
Power Protection provided by the SANUPS A11H 3kVA Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply:
- Power problems such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Wide Power Input
The SANUPS A11H 3kVA Tower UPS offers support for incoming wide utility power input. This feature protects the UPS and connected equipment and data from adverse voltage conditions. This feature stabilizes surges and sags without the need of engaging the backup batteries of the UPS during the power event. This greatly reduces stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The SANUPS A11H 3kVA Tower UPS provides true online double conversion providing the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power. Incoming AC power is fed to the systems rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power charges the battery and feeds power to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine waveform output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the UPS detects a system failure within the UPS, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load is still supplied to critical equipment.
In the event of total power loss, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.
- SANUPS SOFTWARE for Windows
- SANUPS SOFTWARE for multi OS (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- SANUPS SOFTWARE for multi OS with DB9 to DB25 Connector
- SANUPS LAN/SNMP Card for All UPS (New)
- SANUPS LAN/SNMP Card with Temp & Humi (New)
- SANUPS Humidity Sensor
- SANUPS Temperature Sensor