2000VA UPS Backup 120V Line Interactive
2000VA UPS Backup 120V Line Interactive
V80-2000 Value Line Series 2000VA UPS Backup 120V
The V80 2000VA UPS backup is a cost effective line interactive UPS platform. Offering UPS features such as backup battery power, surge protection and automatic voltage regulation in a small rack mount or tower configuration.
- The Line Interactive UPS topology protects attached critical equipment by providing power stabilization to incoming electrical power.
- Peace of mind by protection for critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges up to 465 Joules.
- Purchase with confidence! The V80-2000 UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
99 in stock
Features of the V80 Value Series 2000VA UPS Backup include:
The V80 Value Series 2000VA UPS backup is a pure sine wave line interactive UPS that safeguards your equipment from adverse power conditions while supplying clean and reliable network grade power.
Each V80 UPS offers the highest efficiency ratings available, providing utility cost savings at all load levels. The V80 Value Series UPS design provides flexible mounting including tower, wall and rack. Each V80 UPS model combine high performance with value pricing.
- POWER CAPACITY: 2000 VA / 2 kVA / 1200 Watts CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- VOLTAGE INPUT: Single Phase 120VAC, 50/60Hz auto sensing, 5ft, 5–15P line cord
- VOLTAGE OUTPUT: 120VAC, pure sine wave output
- RUN TIME: 4min @ 100%, 13min @ 50% on battery power
- OUTPUT OUTLETS: (8) NEMA 5–15R surge protected outlets
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Line Interactive
- SURGE PROTECTION: 465 Joule suppression rating
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Tower, wall (2U units), 2-post and 4-post rack mounting configurations available
- EFFICIENCY: Up to 96% ECO mode, 93% buck and boost mode
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: USB
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL, cUL, RoHS
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- OPTIONS: 5 year extended warranty, bypass distribution, power distribution, 4 post rail kit, 2-post shelf kit, wall mount bracket
Benefits of the V80 2000VA UPS include:
AUTO RESTART: After full battery discharge, the V80 2kVA UPS backup will automatically restarts when utility power returns
96% EFFICIENT OPERATION: High efficiency ECO mode lowers energy consumption
SLEEK DESIGN: Modern and compact, tower, wall and rack mounting options available
MAINTENANCE BYPASS: An optional bypass module enables the V80-2000 to be replaced or serviced without interruption of power to critical loads
SMART LCD DISPLAY Vital monitoring and precise information from the front panel
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY: protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection provided by the V80-2000 UPS:
- Power problems such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
The V80 1200W UPS backup supports incoming wide AC power input. This feature automatically protects the UPS and connected equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility power lines. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
The Line Interactive uninterruptible power supply correct minor power fluctuations (surges and sags) without switching to battery backup power. This extends the life of the battery and is critical for applications where power fluctuations occur frequently. Typical applications are Point of Sale systems, PCs, network equipment, and mid-range servers.
Under power failure the line interactive UPS’ static switch disconnects the load from the commercial power source. The bidirectional converter acts as an inverter, supplying energy from the batteries keeping critical systems powered. Upon restoration of power from the commercial power source, the static switch reconnects to the load to resume normal operations.