2000VA Uninterruptible Power Supply 1800W 120V
2000VA Uninterruptible Power Supply 1800W 120V
P80-2000 – 2000VA 120V Line Interactive UPS
The P80-2000 is a pure sine wave line interactive UPS that protects critical data and equipment from power problems while supplying clean and reliable network grade power. P80-2000 units are the highest efficiency available, providing utility cost savings at all load levels. P80 design provides flexible mounting including tower,rack, or optional wall mounting
- The Line Interactive UPS topology protects attached critical equipment by providing power stabilization to incoming electrical power.
- Peace of mind by protection for critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges up to 800 Joules.
- Purchase with confidence! The P80-2000 UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
99 in stock
Benefits of the P80-2000 – 2000VA Uninterruptible Power Supply include:
The P80-2000 is a 2000VA Uninterruptible Power Supply that delivers battery backup and surge protection to critical connected electrical equipment. The P80-2000 provides tower, rack, and wall mount configuration options. It protects your equipment from blackouts to power surge & sags. The P80-2000 offers the lowest total cost of ownership by cutting energy costs and lowering heat output.
- CAPACITY: 2000 VA / 1800 Watts CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- VOLTAGE INPUT: Single Phase 120VAC, 50/60Hz auto sensing, 6 ft, 5–20P line cord
- VOLTAGE OUTPUT: 120VAC nominal (110/115/127 selectable), pure sine wave output
- RUNTIME: 4min @ 100%, 12min @ 50%
- OUTPUT OUTLETS: (8) NEMA 5–15/20R
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Line Interactive
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Tower, wall (2U units), 2-post and 4-post rack mounting configurations available
- SCALABLE: Extended battery run-times with optional matching battery modules
- EFFICIENCY: Up to 99% ECO mode, 95% buck and boost mode
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, USB, EPO, intelligent slot for optional cards (Web/SNMP, Relay/dry contact, Modbus)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL, cUL, RoHS
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- OPTIONS: 5 year extended warranty, bypass distribution, power distribution, 4 post rail kit, 2-post shelf kit, wall mount bracket
AUTO RESTART: After full battery discharge, the P80-2000 automatically restarts when utility power returns
99% EFFICIENT OPERATION: High efficiency ECO mode lowers energy consumption
SMART LCD DISPLAY: Vital monitoring and precise information is brightly displayed on the front LCD interface.
PROGRAMMABLE RECEPTACLE GROUP: Maximize up time for critical loads and equipment by shedding less critical loads. Receptacles supplied are battery protected and surge only outlets
TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: Temperature compensated charging to prolong battery life and help reduce replacement costs
HOT SWAPPABLE BATTERY Easy to replace without interrupting the load
MAINTENANCE BYPASS: An optional bypass module enables the P80-2000 to be replaced or serviced without interruption of power to critical loads
SURGE PROTECTION: 800J of surge protection
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY: protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection provided by the P80-2000 UPS:
- Power problems such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
The P80-2000 1800W Uninterruptible Power Supply supports incoming wide AC power input. This feature protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
The Line Interactive 2kVA uninterruptible power supply offers power backup and surge protection. This corrects minor power fluctuations (surges and sags) without switching to battery backup power. This extends the life of the battery and is critical for applications where power fluctuations occur frequently. Typical applications are Point of Sale systems, PCs, network equipment, and mid-range servers.
Under a power outage the line interactive UPS’ static switch disconnects the load from the commercial power source. The bidirectional converter acts as an inverter, supplying energy from the batteries keeping critical systems powered. Upon restoration of power from the commercial power source, the static switch reconnects to the load to resume normal operations.