TX90 2000VA Isolated Online UPS
TX90 2000VA Isolated Online UPS
TX90-2000 2kVA/2000VA Isolated Online UPS
Isolated Online UPS, also known as Power Conditioned Online UPS or Laboratory Grade UPS, protect against all common power problems. This premium technology adds galvanic isolation transformer to the online UPS topology providing protection from common mode noise. Isolated Online UPS are used to provide the cleanest power in difficult applications such as industrial environments, laboratories, and any installation with grounding or noise issues.
- TX90 default output voltage is 120V (user selectable to 100, 110, 115, 127V)
- Online double conversion technology
- Power conditioning with complete galvanic isolation
- Step-down voltage from 230V to 120V or step-up voltage from 120V to 230V (1-3kVA)
- Auto-ranging input feature supports worldwide input voltage from 88V to 288V (1-3kVA)
- CE, RoHS listed
- Purchase with confidence! The TX90 UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the TX90 2000VA Isolated Online UPS include:
The TX90 2000VA Isolated online UPS provides the cleanest power in the most demanding conditions. The TX90 galvanic isolation transformer prevents common mode noise which is left exposed by typical transformer-less online designs.
Galvanic isolation keeps the electrical output from the UPS physically isolated from input power coming into the UPS. Power isolation is achieved by using isolation transformer. No output electrical wiring comes in contact with the input power cabling.
- CAPACITY: 2 kVA / 2000 VA/ 1600 Watts CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR POWER REQUIREMENT
- WIDE INPUT VOLTAGE: 88–144VAC and 176–288VAC (auto sensing)
- RUNTIME: 11 minutes at 50% and 5 minutes at 100% load
- UPS TOPOLOGY : Galvanically Isolated Online
- MANAGEMENT: Intelligent battery management, remote control and monitoring options that are network manageable
- EFFICIENCY: Certified 94.1% online mode, or 98% ECO mode
- SURGE PROTECTION: > 600J line to neutral
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 year battery warranty (USA and Canada)
- CERTIFICATIONS: CE, RoHS
Benefits of the TX90-2000 UPS include:
INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC INPUT VOLTAGE RANGES: One UPS supports worldwide applications. TX90-2000 accepts input power from 88–288VAC and 40–70Hz
ISOLATION TRANSFORMER: Eliminates common mode noise and the need to install expensive dedicated circuits. Isolates incoming input voltage from output voltage
MAINTENANCE BYPASS Manually transfer critical loads from UPS power to utility power, enabling TX90-2000 maintenance with no disruption to connected loads
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY: RS-232 and optional USB, Web/SNMP, Modbus, Relay/dry contact cards
VOLTAGE CHANGE: TX90-2000 can transform voltage 208/230V to 120V.
ECO MODE: For higher efficiency and energy savings
SMART BATTERY CHARGER: Designed for optimizing battery performance
LCD DISPLAY: Offers vitals monitoring and precise information from the front panel
POWER CONDITIONING: TX90-2000 provide common mode noise isolation and ensures a clean signal reference ground
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY Offers protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection provided by the TX90 2000VA Isolated Online UPS:
- Power conditions such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
TX90 worldwide input feature allows connection to just about any power source. This feature covers voltages from 88V to 288V and frequencies from 40Hz to 70Hz. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the uninterruptible power supply. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The TX90 2kVA Isolated Online UPS utilizes the Double Conversion UPS topology. This along with galvanic isolation provides the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power.
Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine waveform output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the true online double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the TX90 UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment while the UPS can be repaired or replaced.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.