12kVA Redundant UPS 200V Double Conversion Online
12kVA Redundant UPS 200V Double Conversion Online
M90S-4S 12kVA Redundant UPS
The M90S-4S 12kVA Redundnat UPS is a flexible solution that combines continuous power availability and the highest efficiency for mission critical applications.
- The Double Conversion Online technology, protects attached critical equipment by providing stabilization and power conditioning to incoming electrical power.
- Modular & Redundant power and battery modules for required High Availability power applications.
- Dual inverter design which provides selectable output voltages of 208/120V, 240/120V,230/115V, or 200/100V without the need for transformers.
- Future proof expansions, connect up to FIFTEEN battery modules for increased backup run-times now or in the future.
- ON-SITE setup, support and preventative maintenance contracts available.
- Purchase with confidence! The M90S-4S 12kVA UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For product configuration support and quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at email@example.com
Features of the M90S-4S 12kVA UPS include:
The M90S 12kVA Redundant UPS is a modular, flexible solution. The UPS system combines continuous power availability and the highest efficiency for mission critical applications.
M90S provides unity power factor output (kVA = kW) providing maximum usable power and avoids any need to oversize the UPS. Maintenance bypass and output
distribution within the UPS frame eliminates the need for external component connections, reducing installation costs.
- POWER CAPACITY: 12kVA /12000 VA / 12000 Watt capacity CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120/208V or 120/240V & 50/60Hz auto-sensing (2PH+N+G)
- RUN TIMES: 2.5min. @ 100% full load, (UPS + 1 Battery Module)
- SCALABLE RUNTIME: Support for up to FIFTEEN battery packs for extended runtimes up to 106min. @ 100% full load
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 120/208V or 120/240V & 50/60Hz ± 0.1Hz; (2PH+N)
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Double Conversion Online
- EFFICIENCY: Up to 98% ECO mode, 93% online mode
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, USB, EPO, intelligent slot for optional cards (Web/SNMP, Relay, Modbus)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL-1778 (TUV), cUL, FCC A, RoHS
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- SUPPORT: ON-SITE setup, support and preventative maintenance contracts available
- OPTIONS: L14-30P line cord (6kVA), receptacle panels (2 max), extended battery cabinet, 5 year extended warranty
Benefits of the M90S-4S UPS include:
Reduce power consumption and increase end to end efficiency with this powerful, redundant and scalable UPS. Designed for high density critical loads, the M90S-4S delivers industry leading reliability, efficiency and flexibility. Output voltage and frequency are programmable to meet a wide range of US and international requirements.
SCALABLE When power or runtime requirements change, modules can be added to increase capacity
HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE Hardwired input and output with terminal block connections or optional input cord and output receptacles
LARGE LCD DISPLAY 5.7” display provides graphic display including status and alarms
POWER MODULE LCD Each power module includes LCD display, providing module detailed information and redundancy
LONGER RUN TIMES Modular battery packs are available for extended battery runtimes
DUAL VOLTAGE OUTPUT 240/120V or 208/120V supports mixed voltage loads and receptacle types
HOT SWAPPABLE COMPONENTS The M90S-4S includes integrated wrap around maintenance bypass. This allows UPS electronics and replacement of the batteries to be serviced or replaced without interruption to critical load
NETWORK MANAGEABLE The M90S-4S can be managed over a network for monitoring battery performance and life, and overall system operation and performance.
REDUCE ENERGY COST Best-in-class energy efficiency provides lowest energy consumption and heat output
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY Offers protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection offered by the M90S-4S UPS:
- Overload conditions such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
The M90S-4S 12000VA Redundant UPS supports incoming wide AC power input. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR), protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The M90S-4S 12kVA Redundant UPS is a high density double conversion uninterruptible power supply. Incoming AC utility power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “automatic internal bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the M90S-4S 12kVA UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment during repair or module replacement.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.