10kVA Tower Online UPS 200V Double Conversion
10kVA Tower Online UPS 200V Double Conversion
T90 10kVA Parallel Tower UPS
Increase efficiency and reduce power consumption with this powerful online single-phase UPS. Protect your power protection investment with a scalable UPS platform that can grow with your power requirements. Benefits of the T90 Parallel Tower UPS include:
- The Double Conversion Online technology, protects attached critical equipment by providing power stabilization and conditioning to incoming electrical power.
- Wide range power input for applications with unstable incoming power input.
- External battery options for extended battery backup run times, depending on customer requirements.
- Connect up to four T90 10kVA UPS systems for a combined 40kVA of power output now or for future power requirements.
- Onsite installation and service contracts as well as extended warranties available.
- Purchase with confidence! The T90 10kVA UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty.
- For product configuration support and quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
99 in stock
Features of the T90 10kVA Parallel Tower UPS include:
The T90 10kVA Parallel Tower UPS is designed for high density critical loads, delivering industry leading efficiency and scalability. The T90 can be configured for online or ECO mode operation for efficiency of up to 97%.
Optional redundant and parallel UPS configurations allow complete serviceability and high reliability. Should an individual UPS require maintenance, the UPS is automatically taken offline via internal bypass. A notification is provided to the user from the LCD display and an audible alarm. The failed UPS module may be serviced or replaced without the connected load having to be powered down.
- POWER CAPACITY: 10kVA / 10000 VA / 9000 Watt capacity CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- INPUT VOLTAGE: Single Phase 160–280VAC, 45–65Hz auto-sensing. 6ft. line cord L5-30P
- RUN TIMES: 4min. @ 100% full load, 13min. @ 50%
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 208VAC nominal (200/220/230/240VAC selectable)
- OUTPUT OUTLETS: Terminal blocks or optional PDU
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Double Conversion Online
- SCALABLE: Extended battery run-times with optional matching battery modules
- POWER FACTOR: Up to 0.99 at linear load
- EFFICIENCY: 97% ECO mode, 91% online mode
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, USB, EPO, intelligent slot for an optional network management card (Web/SNMP app, Relay/dry contact)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL1778, cUL, CE, FCC Class A, RoHS
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- OPTIONS: Output PDU, external battery charger, parallel tie/bypass
Benefits of the T90 UPS include:
Reduce power consumption and increase end to end efficiency with this powerful single-phase uninterruptible power supply. Designed for high density critical loads, the T90 10kVA Parallel Online UPS delivers industry leading reliability, efficiency and flexibility. Output voltage and frequency are programmable to meet a wide range of US and international requirements.
0.9 OUTPUT POWER FACTOR: More real wattage for high density loads
PARALLEL CONFIGURATION: Up to four T90 10kVA UPS units can be connected in parallel for and additional 40kVA of power.
REDUNDANT CONFIGURATION: Up to four T90 10kVA UPS can be configured into a 30kVA (N+1) Redundant UPS array
HOT SWAPPABLE INTERNAL BATTERY TRAYS: Easy to replace batteries without interrupting the load
MAINTENANCE BYPASS: Manually transfer critical loads from UPS power to utility power. This feature enables UPS repair with no disruption to target load(s).
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY: RS-232, USB, and optional Web/SNMP, Relay/dry contact
LOCKABLE CASTERS: Simplify installation and maintenance
EMERGENCY POWER OFF (EPO): Allows for compliance with the highest of application safety standards
Power Protection offered by the T90 UPS:
- Power conditions such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
The T90 10000VA Parallel Tower UPS supports incoming wide AC power input. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR), protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The T90 10kVA Tower UPS is a true online double conversion uninterruptible power supply. Incoming AC utility power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the T90 10kVA UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment during repair or module replacement.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.