Eaton 93E 20kVA UPS – Three Phase Input
Eaton 93E 20kVA UPS – Three Phase Input
Eaton 93E 20kVA UPS
The Eaton 93E 20kVA UPS is designed to help IT managers address their biggest data center challenges: energy costs, remote management & space. Up to 35 percent smaller & 7 percent more effective than competitive units, the 93E provides an all-in-one, energy-efficient solution in the body of a compact UPS. The Eaton 93E UPS delivers three key benefits that drive a lower total cost of ownership (TCO): internal batteries, compact footprint and energy-efficiency.
- Delivers up to 98% efficiency
- Up to 7% more efficient than competitive units
- Helps you qualify for local utility rebates and incentives
- Deliver up to 21 to 138 minutes of runtime
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- Up to 35% smaller than similarly specified competitive solutions
- Allows dedication for more floor space to revenue-producing equipment
- Basic RT units can be self started
For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eaton 93E 20kVA UPS
The Eaton 93E 20kVA UPS gives IT managers an easy way to manage the power in their data center, without having to worry about cost, space or downtime. Developed specifically for IT managers, the 93E confronts typical data center problems head on. It addresses ROI, energy costs, remote management, and efficiency, giving you more time to focus on other important data center issues.
Lower operating costs through energy-efficient performance
- Delivers up to 98 percent efficiency
- Up to 7 percent more efficient than competitive units
- Qualifies for local utility rebates and incentives
Maximum runtime using internal batteries
- Delivers up to 21 minutes of runtime
- Delivers up to 138 minutes of runtime when paired with Extended Battery Cabinets (EBC)
- Allows you to scale up as you grow
- Provides greater runtime at lower costs
Detachable maintenance bypass options guarantee zero downtime
- Allows you to redirect power during UPS maintenance and servicing
- Reduces repair time and costs
- Occupy less floor space with a compact footprint
- Up to 35 percent smaller than similar competitive solutions
- Allows dedication of more floor space to revenue-producing equipment
- Industry-leading runtimes mean fewer accessories
Lowest total cost of ownership
The 93E is the clear choice if you’re seeking to maximize your return on investment (ROI). Delivering the lowest TCO of any UPS in its class, the 93E offers a unique blend of energy, space and installation savings. The 93E can decrease your TCO by more than $85,000 over its 12-year lifespan when compared to current competitive offerings.
The Eaton 93E 20kVA UPS is capable of achieving up to a 98 percent efficiency rating, making it one of the most energy-efficient UPSs in its class — and it still provides maximum load protection. Unlike most high-efficiency UPSs, the 93E:
- Provides surge suppression for the load
- Detects the location of faults (utility or load) and takes the appropriate action
- Switches to double-conversion operation in less than 4 ms
The 93E will save more than $71,292 in electricity and cooling costs over the life of the product when compared to a 60 kVA UPS operating at 91 percent efficiency.
Smaller than any comparable competitor by up to 35 percent, the 93E allows you to better utilize floor space for revenue-producing equipment. It also puts money back in your pocket that would otherwise be used to build, maintain and condition space for larger power and support equipment. The ongoing annual maintenance cost for office and data center space in the United States is estimated to be between $90 and $224 per square foot. The savings realized from the 93E’s smaller footprint quickly adds up.
Extended Battery Cabinet (EBC)
Matching EBCs give the 9E flexible runtime options to meet any requirement needs and allow you to scale up as you grow.
Integrated Accessory Cabinet (IAC)
Several configurations of the IAC are available:
- Parallel tie and maintenance bypass
- Distribution with one 42-pole panel-board with up to three sub-feed breakers
Maintenance bypass options
- New 8-inch wide sidecar options available to reduce repair time and costs
- Allows you to remain online by redirecting power during maintenance
- Right- or left-mount capable
Integrated Transformer Cabinet (ITC)
Houses transformer configurations to adjust input or input/output voltages to meet location requirements
Save even more floor space with an Eaton wall-mount bypass panel, available in two configurations:
- Bypass and 36-pole distribution
Double Conversion Topology
The Eaton 93E uninterruptible power supply uses the Double Conversion Online UPS topology. This provides the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power for critical applications. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the Eaton 93E detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment during repair.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.