Eaton 9155 12kVA UPS – Single Phase Power
Eaton 9155 12kVA UPS – Single Phase Power
Eaton 12kVA 9155 UPS
Maximum power, minimum footprint
The Eaton 12kVA 9155 UPS provides premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9155 UPS is a complete power protection solution. The 9155 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
- Split-phase, double-conversion online operation offers highest reliability
- Small footprint saves on valuable floor space
- Monitor and manage UPS and other devices via a web-based interface
- Available in 8 kVA, 10 kVA, 12 kVA, and 15 kVA units
For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eaton 9155 12kVA UPS
High power density means more power protection in a small footprint. The Eaton 9155 12kVA single-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a proven market winner in its class. With scalable battery runtime options, the 9155 packs maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint. Customize your UPS with power distribution and an integral maintenance bypass switch for complete power protection.
Features of the Eaton 9155 UPS:
- True double-conversion online operation protects
connected equipment from all eaton-nine-power-problems
- Industry leading power density, providing up to 13 percent more power capacity in a compact tower design including batteries
- Up to 200 percent more standard runtime out of the box, 600 percent more runtime a 3-high module
- Up to a 74 percent footprint reduction
- Flexible on-board power distribution modules (PDMs) allow for hardware output or up to 15 different output receptacle options, reducing installation and site preparation expenses
- Plug-and-play rack Enclosure power distribution with the on-board PDU
- Inherently scalable from 8–15 kVA, allowing you to pay as you grow or increase capacity with no additional hardware purchases or installation concerns
- Eaton’s patented Hot Sync paralleling technology allows for wireless paralleling in the event of communications failure, providing the industry’s only truly redundant paralleling technology
- Flexible 0 footprint extended run configurations allow for adding additional runtime in the same industry-leading compact footprint available
- Includes on-site 5×8 startup and operator training by Eaton field technician
- Includes one year of PredictPulse remote monitoring service (requires connectivity parts and self installation)
- Maintenance Bypass Module (MBM)
The optional MBM is installed on the UPS rear panel and is used to bypass the
UPS during maintenance or servicing. The maintenance bypass switch on the
MBM provides a Make-Before-Break (MBB) wrap-around bypass for UPS service
without shutting down the load.
- Power Distribution Module (PDM)
The optional PDM provides the same functionality as the MBM and also comes
equipped with several different types of output receptacles.
- Wall-Mounted Bypass Switch
The optional wall-mounted bypass switch is used to bypass the UPS during
maintenance or servicing, providing wrap-around bypass for UPS service without
shutting down the load.
- Parallel Tie Cabinet
An optional parallel system with up to three UPSs can be installed to provide a
parallel capacity and/or redundant system. This load sharing system provides more
capacity than a single UPS and can provide backup, depending on the load and
configuration. In addition, when one UPS is taken out of service for maintenance or
is not operating properly, a redundant UPS continues to supply uninterrupted
power to the critical load. A parallel Powerware Hot Sync Controller Area Network
(CAN) Bridge Card provides connectivity for system metering and operational mode
control. The parallel system consists of two to three UPSs, each with a parallel
CAN Bridge Card, and a parallel tie cabinet.
- Input Isolation Transformer
The optional input isolation transformer is located at the bottom of a 3-high UPS
model. The input isolation transformer provides a neutral from a 208V or 240V
input source with 240V output and can be wired to the UPS or to an MBM/PDM.
- Seismic Kit
The optional seismic kit secures the UPS and optional EBMs for Zone 4 seismic
Double Conversion Topology
The Eaton 9155 uninterruptible power supply uses the Double Conversion Online UPS topology. This provides the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power for critical applications. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the 9155 UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment during repair.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.