6kVA – 6000VA Extended Runtime UPS 200V Online
6kVA – 6000VA Extended Runtime UPS 200V Online
P90L 6000VA Extended Runtime UPS
The P90L is a true online UPS with an internal high capacity charger for connection for up to eight external battery packs for extended battery run time options.
The P90L provides tower, rack, and wall mount options. It protects your equipment from blackouts, brownouts, sags, and surges. The P90L offers the lowest total cost of ownership by cutting energy costs and lowering heat output.
- The Double Conversion Online technology, protects attached critical equipment by providing stabilization and power conditioning to incoming electrical power.
- Large internal battery charger for battery Up-Time expansion. Zero transfer time from loss of power to battery backup for uninterrupted operation of connected equipment.
- Peace of mind by protection for critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges up to 800 Joules.
- Purchase with confidence! The P90L UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For questions or quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the P90L 6kVA Extended Runtime UPS include:
Designed for high density critical loads, the P90L 6kVA Extended Runtime UPS delivers industry leading reliability, efficiency and flexibility. P90L can be configured for online or ECO mode operation for efficiency of up to 98%. Output voltage and frequency are programmable to meet a wide range of USA and international requirements. P90L has a high capacity internal charger for connecting up to EIGHT external battery packs for extended battery runtime.
- POWER CAPACITY: 6 kVA / 6000 VA / 5400 Watts CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- INPUT VOLTAGE: Single Phase 110–300VAC, Terminal block with 6 ft, L6–30P power cord
- RUN TIMES: 10min @ 100%, 26 min. @ 50%, (UPS + (1) External battery)
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 208/220/230/240VAC, 240/120VAC with optional isolation transformer with maintenance bypass
- OUTPUT OUTLETS: Terminal block with 3 ft, L6–30R
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Double Conversion Online
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Tower, Rack mount, 2-post and 4-post rack mounting configurations available
- SCALABLE: Extended battery run-times with optional matching battery modules
- POWER FACTOR: 0.9 output
- EFFICIENCY: Up to 98% ECO mode and 92% online mode
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232, USB, EPO, intelligent slot for optional cards (Web/SNMP, Relay/dry contact, Modbus)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL, cUL, RoHS
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- OPTIONS: 5 year extended warranty, power distribution, 4 post rail kit, 2-post shelf kit, wall mount bracket
Benefits of the P90L UPS include:
Reduce power consumption and increase end to end efficiency with this powerful single-phase UPS. Designed for high density critical loads, the P90L delivers industry leading reliability, efficiency and flexibility. Output voltage and frequency are programmable to meet a wide range of US and international requirements.
0.9 OUTPUT POWER FACTOR P90L 200V systems provide more real capacity for high density loads
SMART LCD DISPLAY Vital monitoring and precise information from the front panel
FREQUENCY CONVERTER P90L can be programmed to convert from 50Hz to 60Hz or 60Hz to 50Hz
HOT SWAPPABLE BATTERY The P90L optional battery packs are easy to replace without interrupting the load
EXTENDED RUN-TIMES P90L can be connected with large external battery systems or optional matching battery packs
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY RS-232, USB, and optional Web/SNMP, Modbus, Relay/dry contact cards
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY Protection against damaged connected equipment
Power Protection provided by the P90L 6kVA UPS:
- Power problems such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
The P90L 6000VA Extended Runtime UPS supports incoming wide AC power input. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The P90L is a 6000VA true online double conversion uninterruptible power supply providing the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine waveform output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the P90L 6kVA Extended Runtime UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment while the UPS can be repaired or replaced.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal battery backup will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.