6kVA Dual Voltage Online UPS 200V (RACK/TOWER)
6kVA Dual Voltage Online UPS 200V (RACK/TOWER)
XPRT 6kVA Dual Voltage Online UPS
UPS power protection with dual voltage output for critical network electronics
These true online, double conversion UPS systems provide more capacity in less space. The XPRT-6kVA (4U) and XPRT-10kVA (6U) models save space, weight, and
power through a dual inverter design which provides selectable output voltages of 208/120V, 240/120V, 230/115V, or 200/100V without the need for transformers.
- The Double Conversion Online technology, protects attached critical equipment by providing stabilization and power conditioning to incoming electrical power.
- Dual inverter design which provides selectable output voltages of 208/120V, 240/120V,230/115V, or 200/100V without the need for transformers.
- Peace of mind by protection for critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges up to 800 Joules.
- Purchase with confidence! The XPRT 6kVA Redundant UPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty and a $50,000 Load Protection Policy.
- For product configuration support and quotations please contact us via Chat, Phone or email at email@example.com
Features of the XPRT 6kVA Dual Voltage Online UPS include:
The XPRT 6kVA Dual Voltage Online UPS offers enhanced power protection for critical sensitive electronics. These true online, double conversion UPS systems provide more capacity in less space. The XPRT-6kVA save space, weight, and power through a dual inverter design. This feature provides selectable output voltages without the need for transformers.
The XPRT-6kVA features hardwired input and output terminals and an optional output receptacle module. It includes one internal power module and two internal battery modules. The chassis contains a bypass switch which allows all modules to be removed without powering down the connected load.
- POWER CAPACITY: 6kVA / 6000 VA / 4200 Watt capacity CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR BACKUP POWER REQUIREMENTS
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 100/(173-200), 110/(190-220), 115/(198-230), 120/(208-240), 127/(220)VAC
- INPUT CONNECTION: 10 ft cord with L14–30P plug or hardwire
- RUN TIMES: 5min. @ 100% full load, 10min. @ 50%
- SCALABLE: Optional Extended battery run-times (up to 60min @ 100% and 179 min. @ 50% with 4x external battery packs)
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 208/120VAC, 240/120VAC auto-sensing; 230/115VAC, 200/100VAC selectable
- OUTPUT OUTLETS: Integrated bypass/PDU with hardwired or receptacle options
- UPS TOPOLOGY: Double Conversion Online
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232 and EBP (SNMP optional)
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL, cUL, FCC
- WARRANTY: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty, optional 5 year warranty available (USA and Canada)
- OPTIONS: PDUs, parallel tie/bypass panel options available
Benefits of the XPRT 6kVA UPS include:
Reduce power consumption and increase end to end efficiency with this powerful single-phase uninterruptible power supply. Designed for high density critical loads, the XPRT delivers industry leading reliability, efficiency and flexibility. Output voltage and frequency are programmable to meet a wide range of US and international requirements. XPRT has a high capacity internal charger model available for connection to matching external battery packs or large external battery systems.
HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE Hardwired input and output with terminal block connections or optional input cord and output receptacles
LONGER RUN TIMES Modular battery packs are available for extended battery runtimes
DUAL VOLTAGE OUTPUT Supports mixed voltage loads and plug types
HOT SWAPPABLE UPS Integrated maintenance bypass allows UPS electronics and battery to be serviced or replaced without interruption to critical load
$50,000 LOAD PROTECTION POLICY Offers protection against damaged connected equipment
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY RS-232 and optional Web/SNMP network interface.
Power Protection offered by the XPRT 6kVA UPS:
- Power conditions such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Click here to learn more about the TOP 10 POWER ISSUES and UPS power protection features
Wide Power Input
The XPRT 6000VA Dual Voltage UPS supports incoming wide AC power input. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR), protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability can offer sag and surge protection without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The XPRT 6kVA Dual Voltage UPS is a true online double conversion uninterruptible power supply. Incoming AC utility power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine wave output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the XPRT 6kVA UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures critical load power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment during repair or module replacement.
In the event of total power failure, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.