1kVA UPS – SANUPS A11H 1kVA rack mount UPS
1kVA UPS – SANUPS A11H 1kVA rack mount UPS
- The A11H UPS provides clean and stable electrical battery backup power to mission-critical electrical equipment during and after a power loss or disruption events.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) capability offers you peace of mind by protecting critical equipment from daily incoming electrical surges or sags.
- Purchase with confidence! Sanyo Denki has manufactured power protection products for over 90 years. This power protection expertise is the reason why the A11H is backed by an industry leading 3-year product warranty.
See below for more details
26 in stock
Benefits & Features of the SANUPS A11H 1kVA UPS include:
- 1kVA \ 1000VA \ 700W
- SANUPS A11H offers 1kVA, 2kVA and 3kVA high efficiency UPS configurations
- Backup battery backup time: 5 min @ 100%, 15 min @ 50% power draw
- Optional scalable runtime: up to 22 min @ 100%, 50 min @ 50% power draw
- 1kVA Double conversion UPS topology for advanced power conditioning capabilities
- 1kVA rack mount UPS configuration (SANUPS A11H family offers both rack or tower configurations)
- Single Phase 120V 50/60hz input voltage
- Wide Range AC power input capable
- Input Power Factor Correction and pure sine wave output in both voltage and frequency
- RS-232 port for monitoring and control. Optional software for network management and allowing systems to gracefully shutdown before the UPS battery discharges, multiple operating systems are supported
- Automated battery management & test
- Hot swappable battery modules for zero downtime during battery replacement
- Long life, revision controlled Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) UPS
- Ruggedized enhancements such as protective chemical coatings, components epoxied into place, and double sealed batteries
- Agency Approved: FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class C: UL1778 5th edition (E226092)
- Industry leading Three-Year Warranty
Power Protection provided by the SANUPS A11H 1kVA Online UPS:
- Power problems such as electrical surges and sags
- Total loss of electrical power or hard power “re-boots”
- Unstable incoming power caused from outdated or faulty electrical wiring and or power distribution equipment
- Harmonic interference from neighboring “high power draw” equipment
- Severe weather events such as lighting storms, ice and snow storms and downed power lines
- Unstable power generation from local utilities or on-site generation
Wide Power Input
The SANUPS 1kVA Online UPS supports incoming wide AC power input. This feature protects the UPS and connected equipment from adverse voltage conditions. This wide AC input capability stabilize surges and sags without engaging the backup batteries of the UPS. This will reduce the stress on connected critical equipment and extends the battery life of the UPS.
Double Conversion Topology
The SANUPS A11H is a 1kVA double conversion UPS providing the ultimate in clean and stable electrical power. Incoming AC power is fed to the UPS’ rectifier converting it from AC to DC power. The converted DC power routes to a battery charging circuit and to the inverter for conversion back to AC power. The resulting “double converted” electrical power is pure sine waveform output providing near perfect electrical power for connected equipment.
To ensure 7/24 up time the double conversion UPS topology utilizes a static “bypass switch” within its circuity design. If the SANUPS A11H 1kVA UPS detects a system failure, audible alarms will sound as the bypass switch is engages. This routes power around the failed UPS and ensures continued power to target equipment. This very important feature allows for 100% up time for critical equipment while the UPS can be repaired or replaced.
In the event of total power loss, the UPS will power off the rectifier when the loss of power is detected. The UPS’ internal backup batteries will continue to supply DC power to the inverter. There is no transfer time as the transition to battery power is instantaneous. This feature provides true uninterruptible power to mission critical equipment.
- SANUPS SOFTWARE for Windows
- SANUPS SOFTWARE for multi OS (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- SANUPS SOFTWARE for multi OS with DB9 to DB25 Connector
- SANUPS LAN/SNMP Card for All UPS (New)
- SANUPS LAN/SNMP Card with Temp & Humi (New)
- SANUPS Humidity Sensor
- SANUPS Temperature Sensor