The Eaton 9355 UPS provides premium double-conversion backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9355 UPS is a complete three-phase power protection solution. The 9355 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Eaton 9355 10-30kVA UPS
NO HASSLE QUOTE PROVIDED IN 24 HOURS OR LESS
- Product Datasheet: eaton-9355-ups-brochure
- User Manual 10-15kVA: eaton-9355-ups-10-15-kva-user-guide
- User Manual 20-30kVA: eaton-9355-ups-20-30-kva-user-guide
- Site-Plan 10-15kVA: eaton-9355-8-15kVA-UPS-2-HIGH-SITE-PLAN
- Site-Plan 20-30kVA: eaton-9355-30-UPS-Site-Plan
- Customer Success Story: eaton 9355 -billerica-department-of-public-works-success-story
Eaton 9155 UPS SPECIFICATIONS
- CAPACITY: 10kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA & 30kVA options
- TOPOLOGY: True Double Conversion Online
- VOLTAGE INPUT: 208V/120V, 220V/127V +10, -15% 480V/277V, 600V (480+600 with transformer) 400V models also available
- VOLTAGE OUTPUT: 208/120, 220/120V, 480/227 with output transformer
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Hardwire or receptacle output
- EXPANSION: Up to four Eaton 9355 can be combined into a parallel system for increased capacity requirements.
- BATTERY RUN TIMES: 8 to 184 minutes (Dependent on capacity)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Options for network, Modbus, Relay or Industrial
- START UP: Bundled with Eaton 5×8 “On-Site” startup, optional upgrade to 7/24 Start-Up
- WARRANTY: 1-Year parts, (90) day on-site labor, extended warranty options available.